Hi-T7™ RNA Polymerase
Hi-T7 RNA Polymerase is designed for in vitro transcription of RNA at higher temperatures.
- Supplied with 10X Hi-T7 RNA Polymerase Reaction Buffer formulated for optimal performance
- Active from 37-56°C
- For standard in vitro transcription at 37°C use T7 RNA Polymerase (NEB# M0251)
- Increased co-transcriptional capping efficiency with cap analogs
- Decreased immunogenicity from RNA synthesized at higher temperature due to reduced dsRNA by-product formation
- Interested in formulations for high-yield reactions? Contact us at [email protected]
Hi-T7 RNA Polymerase is an engineered DNA-dependent RNA polymerase that is highly specific for T7 phage promoters and is designed to function at higher temperatures than the wild-type bacteriophage T7 RNA Polymerase. Hi-T7 RNA Polymerase functions at an optimal temperature of 50-52°C.
Product SourceAn E. coli strain that carries a plasmid encoding the engineered T7 RNA Polymerase gene.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Hi-T7™ RNA Polymerase Reaction Buffer -20 10X
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.