Endoproteinase LysC is a serine Endoproteinase which cleaves peptide bonds at the carboxyl side of lysine. LysC is a sequencing grade enzyme and is suitable for proteomics and glycobiology applications.
- Analyze complex proteomes
- Compatible for simultaneous co-digestion with Trypsin-ultra Mass Spectrometry Grade (NEB# P8101)
- Suitable for both in-gel and solution digests
- Supplied lyophilized
- Optimal activity and stability for up to 12 months
Endoproteinase LysC is a serine endoproteinase, isolated from Lysobacter enzymogenes, that cleaves peptide bonds at the carboxyl side of lysine. LysC is a sequencing grade enzyme and is suitable for proteomics and glycobiology applications.
Product SourceIsolated from Lysobacter enzymogenes
ReconstitutionEndoproteinase LysC should be reconstituted in 200 μl double-distilled water to make a 100 ng/μl solution in 10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.0. Rapid autolysis is a function of enzyme concentration.
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.