α2-3 Neuraminidase S
α2-3 Neuraminidase S is a highly specific exoglycosidase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of α2-3 linked N-acetyl-neuraminic acid residues from oligosaccharides and glycoproteins.
- Recombinant enzyme with no detectable endoglycosidase or other exoglycosidase contaminating activities
- Glycerol -free for optimal performance in HPLC and mass spectrometry analysis
- ≥95% purity, as determined by SDS-PAGE and intact ESI-MS
- Optimal activity and stability for up to 24 months
Neuraminidase is the common name for Acetyl-neuraminyl hydrolase (Sialidase). α2-3 Neuraminidase S is a highly specific exoglycosidase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of α2-3 linked N-acetyl-neuraminic acid residues from glycoproteins and oligosaccharides.
Product SourceCloned from Streptococcus pneumoniae and expressed in E. coli (1).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration GlycoBuffer 1 -20 10X
- Product Categories:
- Exoglycosidases Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.