NEBNext® Ultra™ II RNA Library Prep with Sample Purification Beads
Tips for Optimizing RNA Inputs in NGS Library Construction
12 Quick Tips for NGS Library Preparation
NEBNext for Core Lab Facilities
Which NEBNext Product Format Should I Choose?
The Ultra II RNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina is designed for non-directional (non-strand-specific) RNA library construction, and delivers significantly increased sensitivity and specificity from your RNA-seq experiments, from ever-decreasing amounts of input RNA. In conjunction with ribosomal RNA (rRNA) depletion or poly(A) mRNA enrichment, the kit enables the production of high quality libraries from 5 ng or 10 ng of Total RNA, respectively, up to 1µg.
For directional (strand-specific) RNA library preparation, see the NEBNext Ultra II Directional RNA Library Prep kit for Illumina.
- Get more of what you need, with the highest library yields
- Generate high quality libraries even when you have only limited amounts of input RNA:
- 10 ng – 1 µg Total RNA (polyA mRNA workflow)
- 5 ng – 1 µg Total RNA (rRNA depletion workflow)
- Minimize bias, with fewer PCR cycles required
- Increase the complexity and transcript coverage of your libraries (link to E7770 Complexity and Transcript Coverage daughter pages)
- Optimize your time with streamlined workflows, reduced hands-on time, and automation compatibility
- Rely on robust performance
- Compatible with NEBNext poly(A) mRNA Isolation, rRNA Depletion reagents and multiplexing adaptors and primers
Also available without optional SPRIselect® beads.
For extensive NEBNext Ultra II performance data, click the links in the Features above and download our technical note for poly(A) mRNA isolation or our technical note for rRNA depletion.
View additional data on library yields
View additional data on library quality
MAXIMIZING TRANSCRIPT COVERAGE
View additional data on transcript coverage
EXCELLENT LIBRARY COMPLEXITY AT LOW INPUT AMOUNTS
View additional data on library complexity
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration NEBNext® Ligation Enhancer -20 NEBNext First Strand Synthesis Reaction Buffer -20 Random Primers -20 NEBNext Second Strand Synthesis Enzyme Mix -20 NEBNext Second Strand Synthesis Reaction Buffer -20 10 X NEBNext Ultra II End Prep Enzyme Mix -20 NEBNext Ultra II End Prep Reaction Buffer -20 NEBNext® Ultra™ II Ligation Master Mix -20 NEBNext® Ultra II Q5® Master Mix -20 2 X NEBNext First Strand Synthesis Enzyme Mix -20 NEBNext Adaptor Dilution Buffer -20 (0.1X) TE Buffer -20 0.1 X Nuclease-free Water -20 NEBNext® Sample Purification Beads 25
- Product Categories:
- Sample Preparation for Next Generation Sequencing
- RNA Library Preparation
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.