Endo F3 is an endoglycosidase that cleaves within the chitobiose core of N-linked fucosylated-biantennary and triantennary complex oligosaccharides from glycoproteins. Endo F3 is tagged with chitin binding domain (CBD) for easy removal.
- Recombinant enzyme with no detectable exoglycosidase or other endoglycosidase contaminating activities
- Glycerol-free for optimal performance in HPLC and mass spectrometry analysis
- ≥95% purity, as determined by SDS-PAGE and intact ESI-MS
- Optimal activity and stability for up to 24 months
Endo F3 is a highly specific recombinant endoglycosidase which cleaves within the chitobiose core of asparagine-linked fucosylated-biantennary and triantennary complex oligosaccharides from glycoproteins. Endo F3 is tagged with a chitin binding domain (CBD) for easy removal from a reaction and is supplied glycerol free for optimal performance in HPLC and MS intensive methods.
Product SourceCloned from Elizabethkingia miricola (formerly Flavobacterium meningosepticum) and expressed in E. coli (1).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration GlycoBuffer 4 -20 10X
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.