PNGase F (Glycerol-free), Recombinant
PNGase F is the most effective enzymatic method for removing almost all N-linked oligosaccharides from glycoproteins. PNGase F (Glycerol-free), Recombinant is a recombinant amidase, which cleaves between the innermost GlcNAc and asparagine residues of high mannose, hybrid, and complex oligosaccharides.
- Recombinant enzyme; guaranteed endoglycosidase F1, F2 or F3 free
- Glycerol-free for optimal performance in HPLC and mass spectrometry analysis
- ≥95% purity, as determined by SDS-PAGE and intact ESI-MS
- Optimal activity and stability for up to 12 months
- Can be used under native or denaturing conditions
- Optimized for deglycosylation of glycoproteins; leaves N-glycan core oligosaccharides intact and suitable for further analysis
Overview of Glycobiology
Peptide: N-Glycosidase F, also known as PNGase F, is a recombinant amidase which is supplied glycerol free for optimal performance in HPLC intensive methods. PNGase F cleaves between the innermost GlcNAc and asparagine residues of high mannose, hybrid, and complex oligosaccharides from N-linked glycoproteins (1).
Product SourceCloned from Elizabethkingia miricola (formerly Flavobacterium meningosepticum) and expressed in E. coli (2).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Glycoprotein Denaturing Buffer -20 10X NP-40 -20 10 % GlycoBuffer 2 -20 10X
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.