T3 RNA Polymerase
Bacteriophage T3 RNA Polymerase is a DNA-dependent RNA polymerase that is highly specific for the T3 phage promoter.
- Isolated from a recombinant source
- RNA probe preparation for hybridization
- mRNA generation for in vitro translation systems
- Supplied with 10X Reaction Buffer
- Tested for the absence of other RNA polymerases, endonucleases, exonocleases and RNases
Avoiding RNase Contamination
Bacteriophage T3 RNA Polymerase is a DNA-dependent RNA polymerase that is highly specific for the T3 phage promoters. The 99 KD enzyme catalyzes in vitro RNA synthesis from a cloned DNA sequence under the T3 promoters. RNA produced using the T3 RNA Polymerase is suitable for many applications in research and biotechnology.
Product SourceIsolated from E. coli carrying a plasmid which contains T3 gene I.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration RNAPol Reaction Buffer -20 10 X
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.