AMV Reverse Transcriptase
- DNA synthesis from either RNA or ssDNA
- Ideal for RT-PCR, cDNA synthesis, and RNA sequencing
- 10X reaction buffer creates optimal reaction conditions for robust first and second-strand cDNA synthesis
Avoiding RNase Contamination
Avian Myeloblastosis Virus (AMV) Reverse Transcriptase is an RNA-directed DNA polymerase. This enzyme can synthesize a complementary DNA strand initiating from a primer using RNA (cDNA synthesis) or single-stranded DNA as a template (1-3).
Product SourceInsect cells (Sf21) infected with baculovirus containing the pol gene of AMV.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration AMV Reverse Transcriptase Reaction Buffer 10 X
- Product Categories:
- RT-PCR Products,
- Reverse Transcriptases & RT-PCR Products,
- cDNA Synthesis & Reverse Transcriptases Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.