T4 Polynucleotide Kinase (3' phosphatase minus)
- 5' phosphorylation of DNA/RNA for subsequent ligation
- End labeling DNA or RNA for probes and DNA sequencing
- 5' phosphorylation of 3' phosphorylated mononucleotide to generate a substrate (pNp) that can be added to the 3' end of DNA or RNA
- 5' end labeling of 3' phosphorylated oligos
DNA Blunting Tutorial
T4 Polynucleotide Kinase catalyzes the transfer and exchange of Pi from the γ position of ATP to the 5´ -hydroxyl terminus of double- and single-stranded DNA and RNA, as well as nucleoside 3´-monophosphates (1-5). This modified version exhibits full kinase activity with no 3´ phosphatase activity (6,7).
Product SourceAn E. coli strain that carries a plasmid encoding the modified T4 Polynucleotide Kinase gene.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration T4 Polynucleotide Kinase Reaction Buffer -20 10X
- Phosphorylation (Kinase)
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.