NEB offers a wide range of DNA polymerases, and through our commitment to research, ensures the development of innovative, high quality tools for DNA amplification and PCR. We offer a broad variety of DNA and RNA polymerases, nucleotide mixes, kits, master mixes and more, including:
PCR, qPCR & Amplification Technologies includes these subcategories:
- Q5® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases
- OneTaq® DNA Polymerases
- Taq DNA Polymerases
- LongAmp® DNA Polymerases
- Luna® qPCR & RT-qPCR Products
- Other PCR Polymerases
- Phusion® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases
- Master Mixes
- DNA Manipulation
- Isothermal Amplification & Strand Displacement
- Nucleotide Solutions
- cDNA Synthesis & Reverse Transcriptases
FAQs for PCR, qPCR & Amplification Technologies
Protocols for PCR, qPCR & Amplification Technologies
Application Notes for PCR, qPCR & Amplification Technologies
Anatomy of a Polymerase - How Structure Effects Function
DNA Damage - the major cause of missing pieces from the DNA puzzle
Understanding Variability in DNA Amplification Reactions
Isothermal Amplification Trifold
Explore the possibilities of isothermal amplification with NEB's enzymes for LAMP, RT-LAMP, and POC diagnostics.
Luna Universal qPCR And RT-qPCR
Make a simpler choice with Luna! Learn about the advantages of choosing Luna products for your qPCR & RT-qPCR, and see how Luna products compare to other commercially available reagents.
The PCR brochure provides product information on the wide range of DNA polymerases available from NEB, including tools for selection and troubleshooting tips.
Q5® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase Trifold
Learn about the benefits of using Q5 High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase, and see how it compares of other commercially available polymerases.
- PCR Selector
- DNA Polymerase Selection Chart
- PCR Selection Tool
- Luna® One-Step RT-qPCR Troubleshooting Guide
- Luna® qPCR Troubleshooting Guide
- PCR Troubleshooting Guide
- Taq PCR Kit Troubleshooting Guide
- DNA Damage and PreCR
- General Guidelines for Successful RNA Purification Using the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit
- Guidance on Choosing Sample Input Amounts when Using the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with OneTaq® and OneTaq® Hot Start DNA Polymerases
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Taq DNA Polymerase
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Thermophilic DNA Polymerases
- Optimization Tips for Luna® One-Step RT-qPCR
- Optimization Tips for Luna® qPCR
Other Tools & Resources
PCR Selection Tool
This overview will walk you through how the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) works.
Learn the basics of qPCR in this short animation.
Learn how we analyzed plates and plates of qPCR data, and how Luna stacks up to the competition.