NEB offers a wide range of DNA polymerases, and through our commitment to research, ensures the development of innovative, high quality tools for DNA amplification and PCR. We offer a broad variety of DNA and RNA polymerases, nucleotide mixes, kits, master mixes and more, including:
PCR, qPCR & Amplification Technologies includes these subcategories:
- Q5® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases
- OneTaq® DNA Polymerases
- Taq DNA Polymerases
- LongAmp® DNA Polymerases
- Luna® qPCR & RT-qPCR Products
- Other PCR Polymerases
- Phusion® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases
- Master Mixes
- DNA Manipulation
- Isothermal Amplification & Strand Displacement
- Nucleotide Solutions
- cDNA Synthesis & Reverse Transcriptases
FAQs for PCR, qPCR & Amplification Technologies
Protocols for PCR, qPCR & Amplification Technologies
- Robust Colony PCR from Multiple E. coli Strains using OneTaq® Quick-Load® Master Mixes
The PCR brochure provides product information on the wide range of DNA polymerases available from NEB, including tools for selection and troubleshooting tips.
Anatomy of a Polymerase - How Structure Effects Function
DNA Damage - the major cause of missing pieces from the DNA puzzle
Understanding Variability in DNA Amplification Reactions
- PCR Selector
- Isothermal Amplification Trifold
- Luna Universal qPCR And RT-qPCR
- PCR Brochure
- Q5® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase Trifold
- DNA Polymerase Selection Chart
- PCR Selection Chart
- Luna® One-Step RT-qPCR Troubleshooting Guide
- Luna® qPCR Troubleshooting Guide
- PCR Troubleshooting Guide
- Taq PCR Kit Troubleshooting Guide
- DNA Damage and PreCR
- General Guidelines for Successful RNA Purification Using the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit
- Guidance on Choosing Sample Input Amounts when Using the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with OneTaq® and OneTaq® Hot Start DNA Polymerases
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Taq DNA Polymerase
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Thermophilic DNA Polymerases
- Optimization Tips for Luna® One-Step RT-qPCR
- Optimization Tips for Luna® qPCR
Other Tools & Resources
PCR Selection Tool
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
This overview will walk you through how the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) works.
Learn the basics of qPCR in this short animation.
Learn how we analyzed plates and plates of qPCR data, and how Luna stacks up to the competition.