An optimized blend of Taq and Deep Vent® DNA polymerases, OneTaq® and OneTaq® Hot Start DNA Polymerases offer robust amplification across a wide range of templates. The 3′–5′ exonuclease activity of Deep Vent DNA Polymerase increases the fidelity and robustness of Taq, and the hot start formulation combines convenience with decreased interference from primer dimers and secondary products. Additionally, OneTaq Reaction Buffers and High GC Enhancer have been formulated for robust yields with minimal optimization, regardless of a template's GC content. Both polymerases are available in master mix and Quick-Load® master mix formats.
OneTaq Hot Start DNA Polymerase
In contrast to chemically modified or antibody-based hot start polymerases, NEB's OneTaq Hot Start utilizes aptamer technology. This unique modified oligonucelotide binds to the polymerase through non-covalent interactions, blocking polymerase activity at temperatures below 45°C. The polymerase is activated during normal cycling conditions, allowing reactions to be set up at room temperature.
OneTaq Quick-Load 2X Master Mix with Standard Buffer
OneTaq Quick-Load 2X Master Mix with Standard Buffer contains an optimized blend of Taq and Deep Vent® DNA Polymerases in a convenient master mix format containing two commonly used tracking dyes for DNA gels. Request a free sample here.
OneTaq Quick-Load DNA Polymerase
For direct and fast agarose gel loading after routine PCR, such as genotyping and colony PCR, OneTaq Quick-Load DNA Polymerase is available. The product is supplied with a green 5X OneTaq Quick Load Reaction Buffer in addition to the colorless 5X OneTaq Reaction Buffer.
One or more of these products are covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc.
AmpliTaq Gold® and FastStart™ are trademarks of Roche Molecular Systems, Inc. DreamTaq® and Platinum™ are trademarks of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. GoTaq® is a registered trademark of Promega Corporation. HotStarTaq® is a registered trademark of Qiagen GmbH, LLC. iTaq™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. JumpStart™ is a trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Biotechnology LP and Sigma-Aldrich Co. Ex Taq® and Titanium™ are trademarks of Takara Holding, Inc.
- Protocol for OneTaq 2X Master Mix with GC Buffer (M0483)
- Protocol for OneTaq Hot Start Quick-Load 2X Master Mix with Standard Buffer (M0488)
- OneTaq® Quick-Load® 2X Master Mix with GC Buffer (M0487)
- PCR Protocol for Taq DNA Polymerase
- Protocol for OneTaq Hot Start DNA Polymerase (M0481)
- Protocol for OneTaq® 2X Master Mix with Standard Buffer (M0482)
- Protocol for OneTaq Hot Start Quick-Load 2X Master Mix with GC Buffer
- Protocol for OneTaq Hot Start 2X Master Mix with GC Buffer (M0485)
- Protocol for OneTaq Hot Start 2X Master Mix with Standard Buffer (M0484)
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with OneTaq® and OneTaq® Hot Start DNA Polymerases
- Protocol for OneTaq® Quick-Load 2X Master Mix with Standard Buffer (M0486)
- PCR Protocol for OneTaq® DNA Polymerase (M0480)
- A-Tailing with Taq Polymerase
- Exceptional performance in endpoint PCR across a wide range of template
- Robust yields with minimal optimization
- Convenient product formats (stand-alone enzyme, master mixes, and Quick-Load® formats)
- Hot start version allows room temperature reaction setup and does not require a separate activation step
- Compatible with standard Taq protocols
- High sensitivity PCR
- High throughput PCR
- Routine PCR
- GC-rich PCR
- AT-rich PCR
- Primer extension
- Colony PCR
- Long PCR (up to ~6 kb genomic)
Template/product specificity: Is RNA or DNA involved? Is the 3´ terminus at a gap, nick or at the end of the template?
Removal of existing nucleotides: Will the nucleotide(s) be removed from the existing polynucleotide chain as part of the protocol? If so, will they be removed from the 5´ or the 3´ end?
Thermal stability: Does the polymerase need to survive incubation at high temperature or is heat inactivation desirable?
Fidelity: Will subsequent sequence analysis or expression depend on the fidelity of the synthesized products?
This product is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB).
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Looking for tips on dealing with GC-bias in DNA amplification? NEB scientists have the expertise you need!
Make sure you're using the optimal polymerase for your DNA amplifications. Get tips on choosing the right DNA Polymerase for your application.