Fetuin is a glycoprotein containing sialylated N-linked and O-linked glycans that can be used as a positive control for endoglycosidase enzymes that cleave both N-linked and O-linked carbohydrates.
- Purified from fetal calf serum for simplified analysis
- Convenient downstream analysis by SDS-PAGE gel shift and/or mass spectrometry
- Optimal stability for up to 24 months
Product SourceFetal Calf Serum
- Product Categories:
- Glycoprotein Substrates
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.