α1-6 Mannosidase is a highly specific exoglycosidase that removes unbranched α1-6 linked mannose residues from oligosaccharides.
- When used in conjunction with α1-2,3 Mannosidase, the α1-6 Mannosidase will cleave α1-6 mannose residues from branched carbohydrate substrates.
- Recombinant enzyme with no detectable endoglycosidase or other exoglycosidase contaminating activities
- Glycerol-free for optimal performance in HPLC and mass spectrometry analysis
- ≥95% purity, as determined by SDS-PAGE and intact ESI-MS
- Optimal activity and stability for up to 12 months
α1-6 Mannosidase is a highly specific exoglycosidase that removes unbranched α1-6 linked D-mannopyranosyl residues from oligosaccharides (1,2). When used in conjunction with α1-2,3 Mannosidase, the α1-6 Mannosidase will cleave α1-6 Mannose residues from branched carbohydrate substrates.
Product SourceCloned from Xanthomonas manihotis and expressed in E. coli (2).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration GlycoBuffer 1 -20 10 X Purified BSA -20 100 X
- Product Categories:
- Glycoprotein Production in Various Expression Systems
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.