β-N-Acetylhexosaminidasef is an exoglycosidase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of terminal, non-reducing β-N-acetyl-galactosamine and glucosamine residues from oligosaccharides.
- Can be used for Epigenetic applications to remove O-GlcNAc from serine/threonine residues on transcription factors, histones, RNA-binding proteins and other O-GlcNAc modified proteins
- Recombinant enzyme with no detectable endoglycosidase or other exoglycosidase contaminating activities
- Glycerol -free for optimal performance in HPLC and mass spectrometry analysis
- ≥95% purity, as determined by SDS-PAGE and intact ESI-MS
- Optimal activity and stability for up to 24 months
β-N-Acetylhexosaminidasef is a recombinant protein fusion of β-N-Acetylhexosaminidase (1) and maltose binding protein. It has identical activity to β-N-Acetylhexosaminidase. β-N-Acetylhexosaminidasef catalyzes the hydrolysis of terminal β-D-N-acetyl-galactosamine and glucosamine residues from oligosaccharides. β-N-Acetylhexosaminidasef can be used to remove O-GlcNAc (N-Acetylglucosaminidase on serine/threonine)(4).
- Epigenetics applications: O-GlcNac (N-Acetylhexosamine attached to serine or threonine) is a regulator of nuclear protein function. β-N-Acetylhexosaminidasef removes O-GlcNAc from transcription factors, histones, RNA-binding proteins, etc.
Product SourceCloned from Streptomyces plicatus
(1) and overexpressed in E. coli (2).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration GlycoBuffer 1 -20 10X
- Product Categories:
- Exoglycosidases Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Brochure & Techinal Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Other Products You May Be Interested In
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.