α2-3,6,8 Neuraminidase catalyzes the hydrolysis of α2-3, α2-6, and α2-8 linked sialic acid residues from glycoproteins and oligosaccharides.
- Recombinant enzyme with no detectable endoglycosidase or other exoglycosidases contaminating activities
- Acts on both Neu5Ac and Neu5Gc
- Fast digestion, removal of sialic acids in 5 minutes
Neuraminidase is the common name for Acetyl-neuraminyl hydrolase (Sialidase). This Neuraminidase catalyzes the hydrolysis of α2-3, α2-6, and α2-8 linked N-acetyl-neuraminic acid residues from glycoproteins and oligosaccharides.
Product SourceCloned from Clostridium perfringens and overexpressed in E. coli
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration GlycoBuffer 1 -20 10X
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Brochure & Techinal Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.