PNGase F, Recombinant
PNGase F is the most effective enzymatic method for removing almost all N-linked oligosaccharides from glycoproteins. PNGase F, Recombinant is a recombinant amidase, which cleaves between the innermost GlcNAc and asparagine residues of high mannose, hybrid, and complex oligosaccharides.
- Recombinant enzyme; guaranteed endoglycosidase F1-, F2- or F3-free
- Leaves N-glycan core oligosaccharides intact and suitable for further analysis
- ≥95% purity, as determined by SDS-PAGE and intact ESI-MS
- Stored in 50% glycerol
- Optimal activity and stability for up to 24 months
- Can be used under native or denaturing conditions
Overview of Glycobiology
Product SourceCloned from Elizabethkingia miricola (formerly Flavobacterium meningosepticum) and expressed in E. coli (2).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Glycoprotein Denaturing Buffer -20 10 X NP-40 -20 10 % GlycoBuffer 2 -20 10 X
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.