Quick-Load® 100 bp DNA Ladder
- Size range: 100 bp to 1,517 bp
- Convenient, ready-to-load format
- Formulated with bromophenol blue dye
- Easy to identify reference bands
- Small size suitable for 125 gel lanes; large size suitable for 375 gel lanes
Quick-Load® 100 bp DNA Ladder is a pre-mixed, ready-to-load molecular weight marker containing bromophenol blue as a tracking dye.
The DNA Ladder consists of proprietary plasmids which are digested to completion with appropriate restriction enzymes to yield 12 bands suitable for use as molecular weight standards for agarose gel electrophoresis. The digested DNA includes fragments ranging from 100-1,517 base pairs. The 500 and 1,000 base pair bands have increased intensity to serve as reference bands.
NEB also offers a Quick-Load version of this ladder with purple dye.
- Recommended gel percentage range: 1.2-3%
- Optimum separation on 2%
- Product Categories:
- DNA Markers & Ladders Products
- DNA Analysis
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.