Quick-Load® Purple 100 bp DNA Ladder
- Convenient, ready-to-load format with NEB's proprietary purple loading dye
- Size range: 100 bp to 1,517 bp
- Sharp bands
- No UV Shadow
- Easy to identify reference bands
- Supplied with 1 vial of Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS (NEB #B7025)
- Small size suitable for 125 gel lanes, large size suitable for 375 gel lanes
Quick-Load® Purple 100 bp DNA Ladder is a pre-mixed, ready-to-load molecular weight DNA marker containing one tracking dye. Tracking dye does not leave a shadow under UV light.
Quick-Load® Purple 100 bp DNA Ladder consists of proprietary plasmids, which are digested to completion with appropriate restriction enzymes to yield 12 bands suitable for use as molecular weight standards for agarose gel electrophoresis. The digested DNA includes fragments ranging from 100 bp to 1,517 bp. The 500 and 1,000 bp bands have increased intensity to serve as reference bands.
- Recommended gel percentage range: 1.2-3%
- Optimum separation on 2%
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS 25 6 X
- DNA Analysis
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.