Tma Endonuclease III
- Thermostable bifunctional DNA glycosylase with DNA N-glycosylase and AP lyase activities
- The N-glycosylase activity releases damaged pyrimidines, including thymine glycol and 5,6-dihydroxythymine, generating an AP site. The AP lyase activity cleaves an AP site via β-elimination, creating a 1-nucleotide gap with 3'-α, β-unsaturated aldehyde and 5'-phosphate termini.
- Heat inactivation not possible
Product SourceCloned from Thermotoga maritima and overexpressed in E. coli.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration ThermoPol® Reaction Buffer Pack -20 10 X
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.