- EnGen® Cas9 NLS, S. pyogenes: for genome engineering by direct introduction of active nuclease complexes
- EnGen® sgRNA Synthesis Kit: for rapid generation of microgram quantities of custom sgRNA
- EnGen® Mutation Detection Kit: for robust determination of targeting efficiency
- EnGen® Spy Cas9 Nickase: programmable site-specific DNA nicking for genome editing and in vitro applications
- EnGen Spy dCas9 (SNAP-tag): Programmable DNA binding activity compatible with broad variety of SNAP-tag conjugates
Protocols for Genome Editing
- EnGen® sgRNA Synthesis Kit, S. pyogenes Protocol (NEB #E3322)
- In vitro digestion of DNA with Cas9 Nuclease, S. pyogenes (M0386)
- T7 Endonuclease I-based Mutation Detection with the EnGen® Mutation Detection Kit (NEB #E3321)
- Transfection of Cas9 RNP (ribonucleoprotein) into adherent cells using the Lipofectamine® RNAiMAX
- Electroporation of Cas9 RNP (ribonucleoprotein) into adherent cells using the Neon® Electroporation
- Determining Genome Targeting Efficiency using T7 Endonuclease I
- Using recombinant Cas9 nuclease to assess locus modification in genome editing experiments (NEB #M0386)
Genome Editing Brochure
Learn more about NEB's complete solution for your genome editing needs, starting with our new Cas9 Nuclease (S. pyogenes) for CRISPR studies.
Other Tools & Resources
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at email@example.com.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
CRISPR systems evolved as a means of bacterial adaptive immunity. Understanding their behavior in vivo is essential to harnessing their power in vitro.
Get a high level overview of CRISPR/Cas9 and how it is used in genome editing in our Science in 60 segment.