PURExpress® Δ Ribosome Kit
PURExpress® delta ribosome kit is a variation of the PURExpress In vitro Protein Synthesis Kit where ribosomes are omitted from the translation mix.
- Control ribosomes provided separately
- Designed for use with your own ribosomes
- User supplied ribosomes can be E. coli-based wild type, mutant or ribosome from other bacterial species
- Convenient for directly assaying ribosomal activity and translation studies
A rapid method for gene expression analysis, PURExpress® is a novel cell-free transcription/translation system reconstituted from the purified components necessary for E. coli translation. With minimal nuclease and protease activity, the PURExpress system preserves the integrity of DNA and RNA templates/complexes and results in proteins that are free of modification and degradation. Transcription and translation are carried out in a one-step reaction, and require the mixing of only two tubes. With results available in a few hours, PURExpress saves valuable laboratory time and is ideal for high throughput technologies.
- Cleaner System - sample degradation eliminated
- Easy-to-use - protein expression complete in approximately two hours
- Simple Analysis - protein can often be visualized directly on a Coomassie stained gel
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration PURExpress Solution A -80 0 % Control (DHFR) template (10 μl) -80 0 % Factor Mix (30 μl) -80 0 % E. coli Ribosome -80 0 %
- Product Categories:
- Cell-Free Expression Products
- Cell Free Protein Expression
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.