- Comet Assay - Modified for Detection of Oxidized Bases Using the Repair Endonucleases Fpg, hOGG1 and Endonuclease III (Nth)
- Control Reaction Protocol for PreCR Repair Mix
- Sequential Reaction Protocol for PreCR Repair Mix
- Standard Reaction Protocol for PreCR Repair Mix
- Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP)
- Luna® Universal qPCR Master Mix Protocol (#M3003)
- Luna® Universal Probe One-Step RT-qPCR Kit Protocol (E3006)
- Luna® Universal Probe qPCR Master Mix Protocol (M3004)
- Luna® Probe One-Step RT-qPCR Kit (No ROX) Protocol (NEB# E3007)
Understanding Variability in DNA Amplification Reactions
Anatomy of a Polymerase - How Function and Structure are Related
Read about the relationship between Polymerase structure and function when copying DNA.
Polymerase Fidelity: What is it, and what does it mean for your PCR?
- Molecular Cloning Technical Guide
- PCR Brochure
- DNA Polymerase Selection Chart
- PCR Troubleshooting Guide
- Taq PCR Kit Troubleshooting Guide
- Choosing RNA Input Amounts for NEB T2010
- General Guidelines for Successful RNA Purification Using the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with OneTaq® and OneTaq® Hot Start DNA Polymerases
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Taq DNA Polymerase
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Thermophilic DNA Polymerases
- Vladimir Potapov, Jennifer L. Ong. (2017) Examining Sources of Error in PCR by Single-Molecule Sequencing. PLOS One; PubMedID: 28683110
Products and content are covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB). The use of trademark symbols does not necessarily indicate that the name is trademarked in the country where it is being read; it indicates where the content was originally developed. The use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third-party intellectual property rights for certain applications. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
This overview will walk you through how the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) works.