- Comet Assay - Modified for Detection of Oxidized Bases Using the Repair Endonucleases Fpg, hOGG1 and Endonuclease III (Nth)
- Control Reaction Protocol for PreCR Repair Mix
- Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP)
- Luna® Universal One-Step RT-qPCR Kit Protocol (E3005)
- Luna® Universal Probe One-Step RT-qPCR Kit Protocol (E3006)
- Luna® Universal Probe qPCR Master Mix Protocol (M3004)
- Luna® Universal qPCR Master Mix Protocol (#M3003)
- Sequential Reaction Protocol for PreCR Repair Mix
- Standard Reaction Protocol for PreCR Repair Mix
Anatomy of a Polymerase - How Structure Effects Function
Polymerase Fidelity: What is it, and what does it mean for your PCR?
Understanding Variability in DNA Amplification Reactions
Molecular Cloning Technical Guide
Download the latest Molecular Cloning Technical Guide for help with product selection, protocols, tips for optimization and trouble-shooting.
The PCR brochure provides product information on the wide range of DNA polymerases available from NEB, including tools for selection and troubleshooting tips.
Reagents & Tools for Molecular Cloning brochure
Learn about recommended products for cloning in our Reagents and Tools for Molecular Cloning Brochure.
- DNA Polymerase Selection Chart
- PCR Troubleshooting Guide
- Taq PCR Kit Troubleshooting Guide
- General Guidelines for Successful RNA Purification Using the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit
- Guidance on Choosing Sample Input Amounts when Using the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with OneTaq® and OneTaq® Hot Start DNA Polymerases
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Taq DNA Polymerase
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Thermophilic DNA Polymerases
This overview will walk you through how the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) works.