Endoproteinase GluC is a serine proteinase which preferentially cleaves peptide bonds C-terminal to glutamic acid residues. It also cleaves at aspartic acid residues at a rate 100-300 times slower than at glutamic acid residues.
- Ideal for proteome analysis
- Recombinant enzyme with no detectable non-specific protease contaminating activities
- Free of glycerol and detergents which may interfere with Mass Spectrometry or liquid chromatography methods.
- Supplied lyophilized
- Optimal activity and stability for up to 12 months
Endoproteinase GluC (Staphylococcus aureus Protease V8) is a serine proteinase which selectively cleaves peptide bonds C-terminal to glutamic acid residues (1). Endoproteinase GluC also cleaves at aspartic acid residues at a rate 100-300 times slower than at glutamic acid residues (2,3).
Product SourceStaphylococcus aureus Protease V8 gene cloned and expressed in Bacillus subtilis
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration GluC Reaction Buffer -20 2X
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Brochure & Techinal Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.