E. coli Ribosome
The E. coli 70S ribosome consists of the large 50S and the small 30S subunits.
- Highly active in the PURExpress® In vitro Protein Synthesis Kit (NEB #E6800)
- Purified from an E. coli B strain
- Ideal for ribosome structural and functional studies
- Target for drug screening
The ribosome is the machinery for protein synthesis in a cell. The 70S ribosome consists of a small subunit (30S) and a large subunit (50S). This preparation of ribosome is highly active in the PURExpress Protein Synthesis Kit (NEB #E6800).
Product SourceThe ribosome is purified from an E. coli B strain
- Product Categories:
- Cell-Free Expression Products
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.