β1-4 Galactosidase S
β1-4 Galactosidase S is a highly specific exoglycosidase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of terminal, non-reducing β1-4 linked galactose residues from oligosaccharides.
- Recombinant enzyme with no detectable endoglycosidase or other exoglycosidase contaminating activities
- Glycerol-free for optimal performance in HPLC and mass spectrometry analysis
- ≥95% purity, as determined by SDS-PAGE and intact ESI-MS
- Optimal activity and stability for up to 24 months
β1-4 Galactosidase S is a highly specific exoglycosidase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of β1-4 linked galactose residues from oligosaccharides.
Product SourceCloned from Streptococcus pneumoniae and expressed in E. coli (1).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration GlycoBuffer 1 -20 10 X
- Product Categories:
- Exoglycosidases Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.