Endo S is an endoglycosidase specific for cleaving the N-linked glycans from the chitobiose core of the heavy chain of native IgG
Active on native IgG;
- Tagged with a chitin binding domain (CBD) for easy removal
- Recombinant enzyme with no detectable exooglycosidase or other endoglycosidases contaminating activities
- Glycerol -free for optimal performance in HPLC and mass spectrometry analysis
- ≥95% purity, as determined by SDS-PAGE and intact ESI-MS
- Optimal activity and stability for up to 12 months
Endo S is an endoglycosidase with a uniquely high specificity for removing N-linked glycans from the chitobiose core of the heavy chain of native IgG (1). Endo S is tagged with a chitin binding domain (CBD) for easy removal from a reaction and is supplied glycerol free for optimal performance in HPLC and MS intensive methods.
Product SourceEndo S is cloned from Streptococcus pyogenes (1) and overexpressed as a fusion to the chitin binding domain in E. coli (3).
X = protein, peptide, Asparagine, or free glycan, as Endo S does not have a strict peptide requirement for activity. Endo S is active on a substrate with or without core α(1-6)fucosylation as well as a with or without a bisecting N-acetylglucosamine. Triantennary and tetrantennary sialyated or asialo glycans are not a substrate for Endo S (2).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration GlycoBuffer 1 -20 10X
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Brochure & Techinal Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.