Remove-iT® PNGase F
Remove-iT® PNGase F is a tagged version of PNGase F, optimized for easy removal from a reaction. Remove-iT PNGase F is an amidase, which cleaves between the innermost GlcNAc and asparagine residues of high mannose, hybrid, and complex oligosaccharides from N-linked glycoproteins.
- Chitin Binding Domain (CBD) tag ensures easy removal from a reaction
- Glycerol-free for optimal performance in HPLC and mass spectrometry analysis
- ≥95% purity, as determined by SDS-PAGE and intact ESI-MS
- Optimal activity and stability for up to 12 months
- Optimized for deglycosylation of glycoproteins; leaves N-glycan core oligosaccharides intact and suitable for further analysis
Remove-iT® PNGase F is an amidase which cleaves between the innermost GlcNAc and asparagine residues of high mannose, hybrid, and complex oligosaccharides from N-linked glycoproteins (1). Remove-iT PNGase F is tagged with a chitin binding domain (CBD) for easy removal from a reaction and is supplied glycerol free for optimal performance in HPLC and MS intensive methods.
Product SourceRemove-iT PNGase F is purified from Flavobacterium meningosepticum (2).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration DTT -20 10 X GlycoBuffer 2 -20 10 X
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.