PNGase F is the most effective enzymatic method for removing almost all N-linked oligosaccharides from glycoproteins. PNGase F is an amidase, which cleaves between the innermost GlcNAc and asparagine residues of high mannose, hybrid, and complex oligosaccharides.
- ≥95% purity, as determined by SDS-PAGE and intact ESI-MS
- Non-recombinant with no detectable endoglycosidase F1, F2 or F3 contamination
- Stored in 50% glycerol; optimal activity and stability for up to 24 months
- Can be used under native or denaturing conditions
- Optimized for deglycosylation of glycoproteins; leaves N-glycan core oligosaccharides intact and suitable for further analysis
Overview of Glycobiology
Peptide -N-Glycosidase F, also known as PNGase F, is an amidase that cleaves between the innermost GlcNAc and asparagine residues of high mannose, hybrid, and complex oligosaccharides from N-linked glycoproteins (1)
Product SourcePNGase F is purified from Flavobacterium meningosepticum (3) and it is free of proteases and Endo F activities.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Glycoprotein Denaturing Buffer -20 10X NP-40 -20 10 % GlycoBuffer 2 -20 10X
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.