NEBNext® reagents are available for sample preparation of genomic DNA, ChIP DNA, and FFPE DNA. These products are provided in user-friendly formats including kits and modules, with bulk and customized formats also available. Adaptors and primers are available separately, for maximum flexibility. These robust reagents undergo stringent quality controls and functional validation, ensuring maximum yield, convenience and value.
NEBNext Ultra™ II FS (E7805S/L, E6177S/L) provides a fast and reliable solution for DNA fragmentation and library construction. A new enzymatic DNA fragmentation reagent is combined with end repair and dA-tailing reagents, allowing these steps to be performed in the same tube, with no clean-ups or sample loss. The same fragmentation protocol is used for any input amount (100 pg–500 ng), or GC content. For mechanically-sheared DNA, NEBNext Ultra™ II (E7645S/L, E7103S/L) enables the construction of high yield, high quality libraries from low picogram to microgram input amounts.
For methylome analysis, NEBNext Enzymatic Methyl-seq (E7120S/L) provides a high-performance enzyme-based alternative to bisulfite conversion. The consistently high conversion performance and minimized DNA damage with the EM-seq™ protocol, in combination with highly efficient Ultra II library prep, result in superior detection of CpGs with fewer sequencing reads.
NEBNext Oligos are optimized to maximize library yields and validated for specific applications. A large number of highly pure index primers are available, in unique dual, dual and single index primers formats. NEBNext Oligos support index insertion during library amplification. The NEBNext Adaptor’s hairpin-loop structure ligates at high efficiency and minimizes adaptor-dimer formation. For EM-seq™ and bisulfite workflows, a modified adaptor is available.
- Agencourt® Ampure® Beads (Beckman Coulter) Preparation - NEBNext Quick DNA Sample Prep Master Mix Set for 454 End Repair and dA-Tailing (E6090)
- Digestion with NEBNext dsDNA Fragmentase (M0348)
- NEBNext Quick DNA Sample Prep Master Mix Set for 454 End Repair and dA-Tailing Adaptor Ligation (E6090)
- NEBNext dA-Tailing Module Protocol (E6053)
- NEBNext Quick DNA Sample Prep Master Mix Set for 454 End Repair and dA-Tailing (E6090)
- NEBNext End Repair Module Protocol (E6050)
- NEBNext DNA Sample Prep Master Mix Set for 454 End Repair Module Protocol (E6070)
- NEBNext DNA Sample Prep Master Mix Set for 454 Fill-in and ssDNA Isolation Module Protocol (E6070, E6071)
- NEBNext Quick Ligation Module Protocol (E6056)
- NEBNext DNA Sample Prep Master Mix Set for 454 Quick Ligation Module Protocol (E6070)
- NEBNext Quick DNA Sample Prep Master Mix Set for 454 End Repair and dA-Tailing Small Fragment Removal (E6090)
- Protocol for use with NEBNext DNA Library Prep Master Mix Set for Illumina (E6040)
- Setting up the PCR Reaction - NEBNext Multiplex Oligos for Illumina (Dual Index Primers Set 1) (E7600)
- Refer to the manual (NEB #E7335) for a list of NEBNext library prep kits that contain protocols for use of NEBNext adaptors and primers.
- Refer to the manual for a list of NEBNext library prep kits that contain protocols for use of NEBNext adaptors and primers.
- Data Analysis - NEBNext Library Quant Kit (E7630)
- Experimental Considerations - NEBNext Library Quant Kit (E7630)
- NEBNext Library Quant Kit Protocol - NEBNext Library Quant Kit (E7630)
- NEBNext Library Quant Kit Quick Protocol (E7630)
- Expected Results - NEBNext Library Quant Kit (E7630)
- Protocol for use with NEBNext® Ultra™ II End Repair/dA-Tailing Module (E7546)
- Protocol for use with NEBNext® Ultra™ II DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina® (E7645, E7103)
- Protocol for a PCR reaction using NEBNext® Ultra™ II Q5® Master Mix (M0544)
- Setting up the PCR Reactions < 96 Samples and 96 Samples - 96 Single Index Kit (E6609)
- Index Pooling Guidelines - 96 Single Index Kit (E6609)
- Setting up the PCR Reaction - NEBNext Multiplex Oligos for Illumina (Dual Index Primers Set 2) (E7780)
Enzymatic Methyl-seq: The Next Generation of Methylome Analysis
Improving Enzymatic DNA Fragmentation for Next Generation Sequencing Library Construction
Among the available options for DNA fragmentation, enzymatic fragmentation is demonstrably gentler on the sample, yielding less damage at any scale. The new NEBNext® Ultra™ II FS DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina® includes a single step for enzymatic fragmentation, end repair, and dA tailing.
The Quantitation Question: How does accurate library quantitation influence sequencing?
The determination of the number of sequencing-ready molecules present after library preparation is an important step in the next generation sequencing (NGS) workflow and has a strong influence on the success of both a sequencing run and a sequencing-based experiment.
- NEBNext for Ion Torrent™ Brochure
This product is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB).
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
A workflow animation for an enzyme-based method for detection of 5mC and 5hmC, an alternative to bisulfite sequencing.
This video walks you through DNA Library Preparation using the NEBNext Ultra II DNA Library Prep Kit. The video also includes tips for optimization as well as safe stopping points.
Get a quick overview of NGS library preparation from an NEB scientist.
Optimizing DNA inputs for NGS library prep is an important step, if you want to ensure a high-quality library. Start by following these tips for DNA quantification and assessing purity.
These 12 quick tips for NGS library preparation are a great refresher if you're a seasoned pro, or a great introduction if you're a beginner.
This video walks you through the size selection and cleanup steps using the NEBNext Ultra II DNA