- Isolated from phage N15
- Cuts dsDNA at a TelN recognition sequence (56 bp)
- Leaves covalently closed ends at the site of cleavage
- Tel N is an Enzyme for Innovation (EFI). EFI is a project initiated by NEB to provide unique enzymes to the scientific community in the hopes of enabling the discovery of new and innovative applications. These enzymes have interesting properties and unique specificities.
TelN Protelomerase, from phage N15, cuts dsDNA at a TelN recognition sequence (56 bp) and leaves covalently closed ends at the site of cleavage.
Product SourceAn E. coli strain that carries a plasmid with the TelN gene from phage N15.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration ThermoPol® Reaction Buffer Pack -20 10 X
- Product Categories:
- Other Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.