Apyrase (recombinant, E. coli) is a highly active ATP-diphosphohydrolase that catalyzes the sequential hydrolysis of ATP to ADP and ADP to AMP releasing inorganic phosphate
- Enzyme of highest purity, efficiency and quality
- Tested in updated range of more stringent quality controls
- Supplied at 10-fold higher concentration in the optimized storage buffer
- Supplied with new optimal reaction buffer
- Provided with updated, detailed characterization
- Discovered and characterized new function: the ability to convert 5’ triphosphorylated RNA to monophosphorylated form, which can be ligated or removed by 5’ exonuclease
Apyrase (recombinant, E. coli) is a highly active ATP-diphosphohydrolase that catalyses the sequential hydrolysis of ATP to ADP and ADP to AMP releasing inorganic phosphate. It is a recombinant version of one of several isoforms of apyrase. It can also hydrolyse 5´ tri- and diphosphate ribonucleosides and deoxyribonucleosides to their respective 5´ monophosphates (1). Apyrase can catalyse the conversion of 5´ triphosphorylated RNA to 5´ monophosphorylated RNA by sequential removal of γ and β phosphates (2).
Product SourceIsolated from a strain of E. coli that carries the coding sequence for potato S. tuberosum apyrase (4).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Apyrase Reaction Buffer -20 10 X
- Product Categories:
- Phosphatase & Sulfurylase Products
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.