Adenosine 5'-Triphosphate (ATP)
Adenosine 5′-Triphosphate (ATP) is nucleotide used as a substrate for many ATP-dependent enzyme systems, including protein kinases, protein phosphatases and DNA ligation.
- No detectable RNase, DNase, phosphatase or protease contaminating activities.
- ≥99% purity, as determined by HPLC
- Optimal activity and stability for up to 24 months
Adenosine 5´-Triphosphate (ATP) is a substrate for many ATP-dependent enzyme systems (1).
Product SourceIsolated from a microbial source.
- Product Categories:
- Nucleotide Solutions Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.