Sulfolobus DNA Polymerase IV
- Sulfolobus DNA Polymerase IV is a thermostable Y-family lesion-bypass DNA Polymerase
- Efficiently synthesizes DNA across a variety of DNA template lesions
- Can be used for DNA repair
Product SourceAn E. coli strain that carries the gene encoding DNA polymerase IV from Sulfolobus islandicus.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration ThermoPol® Reaction Buffer Pack -20 10 X
- Product Categories:
- DNA Manipulation Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.