Taq DNA Polymerase with Standard Taq (Mg-free) Buffer
The industry standard
- Ideal for routine PCR applications
- Exceptional value in terms of cost per unit
- Mg-free buffer offers flexibility to adjust magnesium concentrations for use with microarray or DHPLC applications
Ordering InformationDid you know this product can be customized or purchased in larger volumes? Submit an inquiry to find out more about customization options.
Taq DNA Polymerase is a thermostable DNA polymerase that possesses a 5´→ 3´ polymerase activity (1,2,3) and a 5´ flap endonuclease activity (4,5).
It is supplied with 10X Standard Taq (Mg-free) Reaction Buffer and MgCl2. 10X Standard Taq (Mg-free) Reaction Buffer is detergent-free and designed to be compatible with existing assay systems.
- Isolated from a recombinant source
- Supplied with 10X Reaction Buffer
- Robust and reliable reactions
- Tolerates a wide range of templates
- Incorporates dUTP, dITP and fluorescently-labeled nucleotides
Product SourceAn E. coli strain that carries the Taq DNA Polymerase gene from Thermus aquaticus YT-1
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Standard Taq (Mg-free) Reaction Buffer Pack -20 10 X Magnesium Chloride (MgCl2) Solution -20 25 mM
- Product Categories:
- Taq DNA Polymerase Products
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.