T7 Endonuclease I
Recognizes and cleaves non-perfectly matched DNA, cruciform DNA structures, Holliday structures or junctions, heteroduplex DNA and more slowly, nicked ds-DNA.
- Recognition of mismatched DNA
- Resolve four-way junction or branched DNA
- Detection or cleavage of heteroduplex and nicked DNA
- Random cleavage of linear DNA for shotgun cloning
T7 Endonuclease I recognizes and cleaves non-perfectly matched DNA, cruciform DNA structures, Holliday structures or junctions, heteroduplex DNA and more slowly, nicked double-stranded DNA. The cleavage site is at the first, second or third phosphodiester bond that is 5´ to the mismatch. The protein is the product of T7 gene 3.
- Isolated from a recombinant source
- Supplied with 10X Reaction Buffer
- Recognizes non-perfectly matched DNA
Product SourceAn E. coli strain that carries a fusion of maltose binding protein and T7 Endonuclease I (T7 Endo I).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration NEBuffer™ 2 -20 10 X
- Genome Editing Applications
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.