PURExpress® Δ (aa, tRNA) Kit
PURExpress® Δ (aa, tRNA) Kit is a variation of the PURExpress In vitro Protein Synthesis Kit where the amino acids and tRNA are omitted from the translation mix.
- Control amino acids and tRNA are provided separately
- Ideal for studies requiring control of the concentration or content of amino acids and/or tRNAs in a translation reaction
- Applications include non-natural amino acid incorporation, amino acid tRNA synthetase studies and labeling with amino acids that contain stable isotopes
A rapid method for gene expression analysis, PURExpress® is a novel cell-free transcription/translation system reconstituted from the purified components necessary for E. coli translation. With minimal nuclease and protease activity, the PURExpress system preserves the integrity of DNA and RNA templates/complexes and results in proteins that are free of modification and degradation. Transcription and translation are carried out in a one-step reaction, and require the mixing of only two tubes. With results available in a few hours, PURExpress saves valuable laboratory time and is ideal for high throughput technologies.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration PURExpress Solution A (-aa, tRNA) -80 Control (DHFR) template (10 μl) -80 E. coli tRNA (25 μl) -80 Amino Acid Mix (25 μl) -80 Solution B (75 μl) -80 3.3 X
- Product Categories:
- Cell-Free Expression Products
- Cell-Free Protein Expression
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.