NEBNext® Single Cell/Low Input RNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina®
How low can you go?
NEBNext® is now available for single cell and ultra-low RNA inputs!
This unique workflow meets the demand for a highly sensitive, yet robust method that consistently enables generation of high quality sequencing data from single cell or ultra-low input RNA.
- Generate the highest yields of high-quality sequencing libraries from single cells, or as little as 2 pg - 200 ng RNA
- Experience unmatched detection of low abundance transcripts
- Rely on consistent transcript detection for a wide range of input amounts and sample types
- Observe uniform transcript coverage, regardless of input amount or sample type
- Use with a variety of RNA inputs, including cultured or primary cells, or total RNA
- Save time with a fast, streamlined workflow, minimal handling steps and hands-on time
The NEBNext® Single Cell/Low Input RNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina® uses a template switching method to generate full length cDNAs directly from single cells or 2 pg – 200 ng RNA, followed by conversion to sequence-ready libraries using the Ultra™ II FS workflow. This unique workflow enables generation of the highest yields from a broad range of inputs, and superior transcript detection, while providing reliably consistent performance.
Please note that adaptors and primers are not included in the kit and are available separately.
- The highest yields of high-quality sequencing libraries from single cells, or 2 pg - 200 ng RNA
- Input can be cultured or primary cells, or total RNA
- Low abundance transcripts are easily detected
- High quality libraries and sequence data are generated for a wide range input amounts and sample types
- Full length transcript coverage
- Consistent transcript detection
- Superior transcript correlation
- Fast, streamlined, automation-friendly workflow, with minimal handling steps and hands-on time
- Single-tube protocol from cell lysis to cDNA
- DNA fragmentation, end repair and dA-tailing reagents in a single enzyme mix, with a single protocol, regardless of GC content
Download extensive performance data in our technical note.
View additional performance data in our technical note.
For larger volume requirements, customized and bulk packaging is available by purchasing through the OEM/Bulks department at NEB. Please contact [email protected] for further information
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration NEBNext® Single Cell RT Primer Mix -20 NEBNext® Single Cell RT Buffer -20 NEBNext® Template Switching Oligo -20 NEBNext® Single Cell RT Enzyme Mix -20 NEBNext® Single Cell cDNA PCR Master Mix -20 NEBNext® Single Cell cDNA PCR Primer -20 NEBNext® Cell Lysis Buffer -20 Murine RNase Inhibitor -20 NEBNext® Bead Reconstitution Buffer -20 NEBNext® Adaptor Dilution Buffer -20 TE Buffer -20 Nuclease-free Water -20 NEBNext® Ligation Enhancer -20 NEBNext® Ultra™ II Ligation Master Mix -20 NEBNext® Ultra II Q5® Master Mix -20 2 X NEBNext® Ultra™ II FS Enzyme Mix -20 NEBNext® Ultra™ II FS Reaction Buffer -20
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.