Endoglycosidase Reaction Buffer Pack
The Endoglycosidase Reaction Buffer Pack contains four buffers, 10X Glycobuffer 2, 10X Glycobuffer 3, 10X Glycoprotein Denaturing Buffer and 10% NP-40, most commonly used in endoglycosidase reactions.
- At a 1X concentration these reaction buffers assure optimal activity of the enzymes
- Reaction buffers have no detectable endoglycosidase, exoglycosidase or protease contaminating activities
- Optimal stability for up to 24 months
New England Biolabs supplies a 10X reaction buffer with all of its enzymes.
1X GlycoBuffer 2:
50 mM Sodium Phosphate (pH 7.5 @ 25°C)
1X GlycoBuffer 3:
50 mM Sodium Acetate (pH 6.0 @ 25°C)
1X Glycoprotein Denaturing Buffer
0.5% SDS, 40 mM DTT
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration GlycoBuffer 3 -20 10X Glycoprotein Denaturing Buffer -20 10X NP-40 -20 10 % GlycoBuffer 2 -20 10X
- Protein Digestion
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.