Anti-SNAP-tag® Antibody (Polyclonal)
The Anti-SNAP-tag® Antibody (Polyclonal) can be used for the detection of SNAP-tagged fusion proteins in Western blots.
- This antibody is supplied in 10 mM HEPES (pH 7.5), 150 mM NaCl, and 50% glycerol
- The sensitivity of detection is 10 ng of SNAP-tag per load in Western blotting
- Recommended for Western blot applications only
This rabbit polycolonal antibody was obtained from the immunization with purified recombinant SNAP-tag® protein and affinity purified using SNAP-BG resin.
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.