α1-2,3,6 Mannosidase is a broad specificity exoglycosidase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of terminal, non-reducing α1-2, α1-3 and α1-6 linked mannose residues from oligosaccharides.
• Recombinant enzyme with no detectable endoglycosidase or other exoglycosidase contaminating activities
• Glycerol -free for optimal performance in HPLC and mass spectrometry analysis
• ≥95% purity, as determined by SDS-PAGE and intact ESI-MS
• Optimal activity and stability for up to 12 months
α1-2,3,6 Mannosidase, cloned from Jack Bean, and also known as JBM, is a broad specificity exoglycosidase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of terminal α1-2, α1-3 and α1-6 linked mannose residues from oligosaccharides. α1-2,3,6 Mannosidase has a slight preference for α1-2 mannose residues over α1-3 and α1-6 mannose residues.
Product SourceCloned from Canavalia ensiformis (Jack Bean) and expressed in Pichia pastoris (1).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Zinc -20 10 X GlycoBuffer 4 -20 10 X
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.