Lambda Protein Phosphatase (Lambda PP)
Lambda Protein Phosphatase is a Mn2+-dependent protein phosphatase with activity towards phosphorylated serine, threonine and tyrosine residues.
- Dual specificity: can be used to release phosphate groups from phosphorylated serine, threonine and tyrosine residues in proteins
- Recombinant enzyme with no detectable DNase, RNase or protease contaminating activities
- Optimal activity and stability for up to 24 months
Lambda Protein Phosphatase (Lambda PP) is a Mn2+-dependent protein phosphatase with activity towards phosphorylated serine, threonine and tyrosine residues. It is the 221 amino-acid product of the ORF221 open reading frame on bacteriophage lambda (1,2).
- Dual Specificity: protein serine/threonine/tyrosine phosphatase
- Bacteriophage lambda, recombinant (E. coli)
Product SourceIsolated from a strain of E. coli that carries the bacteriophage lambda ORF221 open reading frame under the control of a T7 expression system (kindly provided by Dr. D. Barford) (2).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration NEBuffer Pack for Protein MetalloPhosphatases (PMP) -20 10X MnCl2 -20 10 mM
- Product Categories:
- Protein Phosphatases Products
- Protein Phosphatases and Kinases
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.