β1-3,4 Galactosidase is an exoglycosidase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of terminal, non-reducing β1-3 and β1-4-linked galactose residues from oligosaccharides.
- Recombinant enzyme with no detectable endoglycosidase or other exoglycosidase contaminating activities
- Glycerol-free for optimal performance in HPLC and mass spectrometry analysis
- ≥95% purity, as determined by SDS-PAGE and intact ESI-MS
- Optimal activity and stability for up to 12 months
β1-3,4 Galactosidase, cloned from bovine testis and also known as BTG, is a highly specific exoglycosidase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of terminal β1-3 and β1-4 linked galactose residues from oligosaccharides.
Product SourceCloned from bovine testis and expressed in Pichia pastoris (1).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration GlycoBuffer 4 -20 10X
- Product Categories:
- Exoglycosidases Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.