Quick-Load® Purple 1 kb DNA Ladder
- Convenient, ready-to-load format utilizing NEB's proprietary purple loading dye
- Size range: 500 bp to 10 kb
- Sharp bands
- No UV Shadow
- Easy to identify reference bands
- Now supplied with 1 vial of Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS (NEB #B7025)
- Small size suitable for 125 gel lanes, large size suitable for 375 gel lanes
Quick-Load® Purple 1 kb DNA Ladder is a pre-mixed, ready-to-load molecular weight DNA marker containing one tracking dye. Tracking dye does not leave a shadow under UV light.
Quick-Load® Purple 1 kb DNA Ladder consists of proprietary plasmids, which are digested to completion with appropriate restriction enzymes to yield 10 bands suitable for use as molecular weight standards for agarose gel electrophoresis. The digested DNA includes fragments ranging from 0.5 to 10 kb. The 3 kb fragment has increased intensity to serve as reference band.
- Recommended gel percentage range: 0.8-1.2%
- Optimum separation on 1%
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS 25 6 X
- DNA Analysis
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.