ET SSB can be used in applications that require extremely high temperature conditions, such as nucleic acid amplification and sequencing.
- Improve the processivity of DNA polymerase
- Stabilization and marking of ssDNA structure
- Increase the yield and specificitiy of PCR
- Increase the yield and processivity of RT during RT-PCR
- Improve DNA sequencing through regions with strong secondary structure
ET SSB (Extreme Thermostable Single-Stranded DNA Binding Protein) is a single-stranded DNA binding protein isolated from a hyperthermophilic microorganism, which remains fully active after incubation at 95°C for 60 minutes. Due to the extreme thermostability, ET SSB can be used in applications that require extremely high temperature conditions, such as nucleic acid amplification and sequencing.
Product SourceAn E. coli strain that carries the cloned ssb gene from a hyperthermophilic organism
- Product Categories:
- ssDNA Binding Protein Products
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.