RNA 5' Pyrophosphohydrolase (RppH)
RNA 5´ Pyrophosphohydrolase (RppH) removes pyrophosphate from the 5´ end of triphosphorylated RNA to leave a 5´ monophosphate RNA.
- Isolated from a recombinant source
- Supplied with 10X Reaction Buffer
- Requires 5' pre-adenylated RNA or DNA for ligation
- Tested for the absence of endonucleases, exonucleases, RNases and phosphatases
Avoiding RNase Contamination
The bacterial RNA 5´ Pyrophosphohydrolase (RppH) removes pyrophosphate from the 5´ end of triphosphorylated RNA to leave a 5´ monophosphate RNA (1). The RppH protein was also known as NudH/YgdP which can split Ap5A to ADP and ATP (2).
Product SourceAn E. coli strain containing a clone of the E. coli RppH gene.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration NEBuffer™ 2 -20 10X
- Product Categories:
- RNA Modification Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.