- Human single-stranded selective monofunctional uracil DNA glycosylase
- Monofunctional DNA glycosylase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of the N-glycosidic bond to release uracil and uracil-derivatives from DNA
- Major substrates include uracil, 5-hydroxyuracil, 5-hydroxymethyluracil, and 5-formyluracil
- Active on ss and dsDNA
Product SourceAn E. coli strain which carries the cloned human SMUG1 gene.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration NEBuffer™ 1 -20 10 X Purified BSA -20 10 mg/ml
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.