RNase H (Ribonuclease H) is an endoribonuclease that specifically hydrolyzes the phosphodiester bonds of RNA, when hybridized to DNA.
- Recombinant enzyme supplied with Reaction Buffer
- Tested for the absence of endonucleases, ss-DNase and other RNases
- This enzyme does not digest single or double-stranded DNA
RNase H (Ribonuclease H ) is an endoribonuclease that specifically hydrolyzes the phosphodiester bonds of RNA which is hybridized to DNA. This enzyme does not digest single or double-stranded DNA.
Product SourceAn E. coli strain that carries the cloned RNase H gene (rnh) from Escherichia coli.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration RNase H Reaction Buffer -20 10X
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.