Exonuclease I (E. coli)
- DNA specific exonuclease
- Catalyzes the removal of nucleotides from linear single-stranded DNA in the 3' to 5' direction
Exonuclease I is ideal for:
- Removal of single-stranded primers in PCR reactions prior to Sanger DNA sequencing or SNP analysis
- Removal of single-stranded primers for nested PCR reactions
- Removal of linear single-stranded DNA, leaving behind double-stranded DNA in the sample
Note: See also Exo-CIP™ Rapid PCR Cleanup Kit (NEB #E1050).
- Isolated from a recombinant source
- 3' → 5' single strand exonuclease
- Supplied with 10X Reaction Buffer
Product SourceAn E. coli strain that carries the cloned Exo I gene from E. coli NM554.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Exonuclease I Reaction Buffer -20 10 X
- Product Categories:
- Exonucleases and Non-specific Endonucleases Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.