PURExpress® Disulfide Bond Enhancer
The PURExpress® Disulfide Bond Enhancer is a proprietary blend of proteins and buffer components formulated to correctly fold target proteins with multiple disulfide bonds.
- Promotes a proper disulfide bond pattern by assisting with the oxidation of cysteine thiols and correcting mis-oxidized substrates
- Increase yields of soluble and active proteins relying on correct folding via disulfide bonding
- Compatible for both PURExpress and other in vitro protein synthesis systems
- Convenient to use by adding to an in vitro protein synthesis reaction at the time of set up
The PURExpress® Disulfide Bond Enhancer (PDBE) is a proprietary blend of proteins and buffer components designed to correctly fold target proteins with multiple disulfide bonds produced in PURExpress reactions. Added at the beginning of a reaction, the components promote a proper disulfide bond pattern by assisting with the oxidation of cysteine thiols and correcting mis-oxidized substrates. These enhancements can increase the yield of soluble and functionally active protein.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Enhancer 2 -20 PURExpress Disulfide Bond Enhancer 1 -20
- Product Categories:
- Cell-Free Expression Products
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.